Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jang Keun Suk says, “I did my best kissing Kim Ha Neul”

October 05, 2011 12:40 pm dkrogers

Actor Jang Keun Suk recently talked about his kissing scene with Kim Ha Neul in their movie You’re My Pet.

On the 5th, Jang attended a press conference for the movie and said, “For the first time in my twenty year acting career I shot a kissing scene.”

You’re My Pet is about a career woman who meets a boy and raises him as her pet. Jang and Kim played the roles of the lead characters.

Jang said, “In a TV series, you just put your lips together and that’s it. But in the movie, I shot an emotional kissing scene. I did my best kissing Kim.”

Kim said, “When I first read the script, I saw the kissing scene and I thought I should kiss him in a way that would make people my age want to kiss like me. So I asked the director to let us shoot that kind of kissing scene.”

Director Kim Byung Go also said, “It was a great kissing scene. They didn’t even hear me saying cut.”

You’re My Pet will be released in November.

Source: Starnews

Reposted from : ttp://en.korea.com/blog/enter/movie/jang-keun-suk-says-i-did-my-best-kissing-kim-ha-neul/


No comments:

Post a Comment