Monday, October 10, 2011

Jang Keun Suk reveals, “I’m not satisfied yet, everyone has to fall into my trap.”

Reposted from http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/jang-keun-suk-reveals-%E2%80%9Ci%E2%80%99m-not-satisfied-yet-everyone-has-to-fall-into-my-trap-%E2%80%9D/

October 07, 2011 12:45 am ilnungcha



In a production report conference of the movie You Are Pet that was held at Seoul Lotte Cinema Piccadilly on the 4th at 11:00 a.m, Kim Ha Neul and Jang Keun Suk were asked about the reactions of their acquaintances after appearing on KBS’s Two Days And One Night, and MBC’s Gold Fish – Mureuppak Dosa.

Jang gave a good laugh by saying, “Many people recognize me, but I’m not satisfied yet. Everybody have to fall into my trap.”

Jang had appeared on Mureuppak Dosa and evoked mirth by saying the word ‘trap’ a few times during the show.

You Are Pet is a romantic comedy movie about the relationship between the owner (Kim Ha Neul) and the cute pet Momo (Jang Keun Suk). It will premiere in November.



Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment