Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jang Keun Suk gives a presentation at school

September 27, 2011 2:40 pm dkrogers



Actor Jang Keun Suk recently took pictures at his school.

On the 26th, Jang tweeted pictures with the comment, “I’m presenting.”

In the pictures, Jang is giving a lecture at the front of the classroom. A professor is looking at him from the teacher’s desk.

Jang added, “Look at this. Only five students in my department are listening to my lecture.”

Jang wrote on the white board, saying, “Do you think this life will be interesting? I liked it at first. But I started to get stuck. (Subway) I will leave someday. It’s still fun.”

People responded: “I will go and listen to your lecture. Call me if you have class.” “Even the professor likes your lecture.” “What was it about? I can’t understand the meaning on the white board.”

Jang is currently shooting TV series Love Rain with SNSD’s Yoona.

Source: Starnews

Credit source : http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/jang-keun-suk-gives-a-presentation-at-school/

No comments:

Post a Comment